PRP - Platelet Rich Plasma with Growth Factors
Do you think that your skin can not improve?
External and internal attacks are continuous throughout our lives and are reflected in our skin. Almost always sooner than we wanted. Biological therapies replenished, largely, the quality that skin loses prematurely.
Among biological therapies highlights the PRP.
What is PRP?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a product derived from the patient's own blood (autologous) having a concentration of platelets, plasma and other bioactive elements above normal values.
Platelets release growth factors (GF), which are natural active ingredients responsible for the cell repair and regeneration.
This treatment focuses your Growth Factors in a specific area of the skin to biostimulate and accelerate the natural process of regeneration.
What effects can I expect on my skin?
- Natural results without expression changes:
- + Brightness, hydration and elasticity
- - Aging signs (marks, wrinkles ...)
- Increased production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid
- Better vascularization and cellular oxygenation
- Better and faster healing
- Prolonged effect of other treatments: fillings, peelings...
- More hair growth and thicker
Maintain a balanced lifestyle during treatment is very important to achieve the desired effects. Remember, the PRP is yours and for you.
How PRP is obtained?
- A sample of anticoagulated patient's blood is obtained and processed under controlled conditions.
- Blood components are separated and the fraction containing the most suitable platelet concentration is selected.
- PRP is administered in the area to be treated by micro-injections, topical or gel-form application.
This treatment is done with doctors, certified, specialized devices and total quality assurance (EC mark).
Process time: about 20 minutes.
As sure as your own blood
- The PRP is 100% of the patient: no spread of disease, no allergies and no rejections.
- All devices used are closed, sterile and single use.
- The treatment is done in consultation, without surgery, while meeting the safety conditions imposed by the Spanish Medicines Agency (AEMPS).
Since 2013, the PRP is considered a medicinal product for human use by the Competent Authority, which regulates and ensures safety, reproducibility, drug-monitoring, traceability and information on this nonindustrial medicine.
- Photo and chrono-aging premature skin
- Male and female androgenetic alopecia
- Fine wrinkles and little pronounced folds
- Liver spots
- Acne scars
- Prevention and treatment of striae
- Post abrasion (laser, peeling ...) or radiotherapy
- Wounds and difficult healing ulcers